Make these Gold Macrame Ring Wreaths for a Modern Take on Tradition
Make these simple yet sophisticated holiday wreaths using gold macrame rings and gathered greenery. They’re so simple to make you can whip up several in different sizes and hang as group for a show-stopping holiday decoration sure to impress friends and family.
Gold ring wreaths are a simple, sophisticated take on a holiday classic and they’re super easy to make. You can use any type of greenery you like to accent your hoops; we suggest fragrant foliage like eucalyptus and pine for a festive scent. Add berries and pinecones for a pop of holiday colour and texture. Follow the step-by-step directions to make your own macrame ring wreaths but put your own spin on them by adding different accents.
- 10-inch, 8-inch, and 5-inch gold macrame hoops (find at fabric or crafts supply store)
- Floral wire
- Scissors or floral shears
- Foraged greenery and berries
- Ribbon, twine or clear filament (fishing line)
- Hot glue tool and glue sticks